We are resuming in-person Sunday morning services.
It will look a lot different. Here is what to expect.
- Services will be held at 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM
- Please WATCH FROM HOME if:
- You are at risk
- You feel sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick
- You feel uncomfortable about public gatherings
- MASKS may be worn at your discretion
- Practice good SOCIAL DISTANCING at all times!
- Be prepared to FOLLOW THE LEAD of our ushers as they guide us to our seats and out of the building
Please WATCH FROM HOME if you have any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19 (per State of Texas guidelines):
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
How Can I Help?
In order to meet the recommended safety guidelines, we have created a brand new ministry team to clean the facility before and after services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to serve on this vitally important team.